The former home of Crawford's Grocery & Market, our location at 207 West Jackson Street was originally built in 1912. The preservation of this building returned it to its historic character, revealing the original brick, transom windows and white interior bead board that characterized the old market. Today, the building is known as "Old Market Studios" to honor its original place in the community.
We were pleased to purchase and restore this incredible building in 2018. The preservation of our offices was granted the Stewardship Award by Thomasville Landmarks in 2020.
BEFORE & AFTER